Mr. Neukrug is a Senior Advisor to the Global Water Leaders Group and is Chair of the Leading Utilities of the World Network. He comes to us with nearly 40 years of experience in the Water Industry, most recently as the CEO of Philadelphia Water. He is a national expert, advisor, lecturer and professor on the water sector; water utility management; innovations in water infrastructure, technology, science, policy and regulations; and sustainable and resilient urban systems. Mr. Neukrug is a Professional Engineer, a member of the US National Drinking Water Advisory Council, and a Professor of Practice in Water Leadership and Innovation at the University of Pennsylvania.
– PE, BCEE, Hon. D.WRE
– Senior Advisor, Global Water Leaders Group
– Professor of Practice in Water Leadership and Innovation, University of Pennsylvania
– Senior Fellow, Kleinman Center for Energy Policy
– Faculty Fellow, Penn Institute for Urban Research
– Principal, CASE Environmental LLC